Christine Hassler is the author of multiple books, including her new book Expectation Hangover:Overcoming Disappointment In Work, Love And Life. Today she supports individuals in discovering the answers to the questions: Who am I? What do I want? and How Do I Get It?
As a professional speaker, Christine leads seminars and workshops to people across the country. Christine has appeared as an expert on CBS, The Today Show, ABC, Fox, E!, Style and PBS. She is also a frequent contributor to Huffington Post and Cosmo.
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- Why Christine feels imperfect action is so important and why should never wait for complete clarity before jumping in.
- What Christine sees as some of the most common fears people have when following their intuition.
- Why Christine doesn't take meetings or attend to business before 10:00 am.
- Why it's important to stop trying to figure out everything and instead let life lead you.
- How to deal with the inner critic and create a space of compassion in your life.
Connect With Christine And Say Hello!
Did You Enjoy This Episode? Spread The Love And Share With A Friend!