'The Keys To Mastering Health For Powerful Human Performance'
Shawn Stevenson is a bestselling author and creator of The Model Health Show, featured as the #1 Nutrition and Fitness podcast on iTunes. A graduate of The University of Missouri – St. Louis with a background in biology and kinesiology, Shawn went on to be the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a successful company that provides Wellness Services for both individuals and organizations worldwide. Shawn is also a dynamic keynote speaker who has spoken for TEDx, universities, and numerous organizations with outstanding reviews.
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- Why not all sleep is created equal and the optimal amount of rest someone should get to perform optimally.
- What happens to the body and mind when you become sleep deprived.
- Why sleep is the so important for optimizing fat loss and building muscle.
- The negative effects computer screens and cell phones have on sleep quality.
- The perfect 'sleep set up'
- Exploring the differences in optimal sleep for Males and Females.
Connect With Shawn And Say Hello!
Make sure to check out The Model Health Show on itunes and grab a copy of his best selling book Sleep Smarter : 21 Essential Strategies To Sleep Your Way To A Better Body, Better Health, And Bigger Success. You can learn more at theshawnstevensonmodel.com
Did You Enjoy This Episode? Spread The Knowledge And Share With A Friend!